|Details of the Faculty or Staff
| No.19 Beitucheng West Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100029, China
|Education and Appointments：
Geological Engineering and Geo-Hazards
- Environmental effects of large-scale pressing crack in shale gas development
- Seawater intrusion and prevention technique
- Relationship between exploration of coal-bed methane and hydrogeologic condition
- Penetration characteristics of karstic rock mass
- Assessment of hydrogeologic conditions and prediction of water gush in long and large tunnel
- Dynamic monitoring of water outburst and study of Water Invasion Regularity
- Rock mass movement monitoring and catastrophic destabilization prediction
- Monitoring and prediction of land subsidence
- Monitoring and early-warning technology of geological hazards along petroleum pipeline using remote sensing method
- Jia Liu, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Guang Li, Yewei Song and Yang Wan. A Field Study on the Law of Spatiotemporal Development of Rock Movement of Under-Sea Mining, Shandong, China[J]. Sustainability 2022, 14, 5864.
- Kunchao Lei, Fengshan Ma, Beibei Chen, Yong Luo, Wenjun Cui, Yi Zhou, Fang Tian, Te Sha. Characteristics of land-subsidence evolution and soil deformation before and after the Water Diversion Project in Beijing, China[J]. Hydrogeology Journal, Published online:18 May 2021.
- Guang Li, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Haijun Zhao. Experimental research on deformation failure process 0f rosdway tunnel in fractured rock mass induced by mining excavation[J]. Environmetal Earth Sciences (2022)82:243.
- Jia Liu, Fengshan Ma, Guang Li, Jie Guo, Yang Wan, Yewei Song. Evolution assessment of mining subsidence characteristics using SBAS and PS Interferometry in Sanshandao Gold Mine, China[J]. Remote Sensing , 2021. Remote Sens, 2022, 14, 290.
- Gang Liu, Fengshan Ma, Maosheng Zhang, Jie Guo, Jun Jia. Y-Mat: an improved hybrid finite-discrete element code for addressing geotechnical and geological engineering problems[J]. Engineering Computations, Article publication date: 11 January 2022. (SCI)
- Xueliang Duan, Fengshan Ma, Hongyu Gu, Jie Guo, Haijun Zhao, Guowei Liu, Shuaiqi Liu. Identification of mine water sources based on the spatial feature of bedrock brine: A case study in a submarine metal deposit[J]. Mine Water and the Environment, Published online: 10 August 2021.
- Xin Hui, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Jiamo Xu. Power-law correlations of mine subsidence for a metal mine in China[J]. Environmental Geotechnics, Volume 8 Issue 8, December 2021, pp. 559-570.
- Kunchao Lei, Fengshan Ma, Beibei Chen, Yong Luo, Wenjun Cui, Yi Zhou, He Liu and Te Sha. Three-dimensional surface deformation characteristics based on time series InSAR and GPS technologies in Beijing, China[J]. Remote Sens, 2021, 13, 3964.
- Rong Lu, Fengshan Ma, JieZhao, Jianbo Wang, Guilin Li, and Bing Dai. Monitoring and analysis of stress distribution of the interaction between rock and backfill and the influence of geometric features of the backfill boundary[J]. Advances in Civil Engineering, 2021, Volume 2021, Article ID 6632884, 14 pages.
- Guang Li , Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo , and Haijun Zhao. Case study of roadway deformation failure mechanisms: Field investigation and numerical simulation[J]. Energies 2021,14,1032.
- Qingli Zeng, Rongqiang Wei, Mauri McSaveney, Fengshan Ma, Guangxiang Yuan, Liye Liao. From surface morphologies to inner structures: insights into hypermobility of the Nixu rock avalanche, southern Tibet, China[J]. Landslides (2021)18:125-143.
- Qingli Zeng, Jiewang Zhu, Liye Liao, Rongqiang Wei, Fengshan Ma, Xuping Ma, Bo Yuan. High mobility of the channelized ancient Linka rock avalanche within Bangong - Nujiang Suture zone, SE Tibetan Plateau[J]. Engineering Geology 282(2021)105999.
- Qihao Sun, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Haijun Zhao, Guang Li, Shuaiqi Liu, and Xueliang Duan. Excavation- induced deformation and damage evolution of deep tunnel based on a realistic stress path[J]. Computers and Geotechnics 129 (2021) 103843.
- H J Zhao, F S Ma, J Guo. Investigation of hydraulic fracturing mechanism by using a coupled continuous-discontinuous hydromechanical model[C]. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 570 (2020) 042042，China Rock 2020，IOP Publishing.
- H J Zhao, F S Ma, J Guo. Thermally induced failure process of brittle rocks based on a thermo-mechanical coupling model[C]. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 570 (2020) 022066，China Rock 2020，IOP Publishing.
- Hongyu Gu, Huayong Ni, Fengshan Ma, Gang Liu, Xin Hui, Jiayuan Cao. Using mixing model to interpret the water sources and ratios in an under-sea mine[J]. Natural Hazards, 2020, Volume: 104. Issue: 2.
- Rong Lu, Fengshan Ma, Jie Zhao, Jianbo Wang, Guilin Li, Bing Dai. Analysis and Monitoring of Small-Scale Rock Fracture Zone Deformation and Shaft Failure in a Metal Mine[J]. Advances in Civil Engineering, 2020, V2020: 1-14.
- Jiayuan Cao, Fengshan Ma, Jiamo Xu, Jie Guo, Rong Lu. Geometric characteristics of slope toppling failure and its interpretation[J]. Current Science, 2020,118(10):1569-1574.
- Guang Li , Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo and Haijun Zhao.Deformation Characteristics and Control Method of Kilometer-Depth Roadways in a Nickel Mine:A Case Study[J]. Applied Sciences, 2020, 10, 3937.
- Kunchao Lei, Fengshan Ma, Jiurong Liu, Yong Luo, Wenjun Cui, Yi Zhou, He Liu, Xinghui Wang, Miaozhuang Tian, and Long Zhao. Leaking recharge mechanism in the multi-layer aquifer system of a typical land subsidence area in Beijing[C]. IAHS, 382, 309–314, 2020.
- Shuaiqi Liu, Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao, Jie Guo, and Xuelei Feng. Numerical Analysis on the Mechanism of Hydraulic Fracture Behaviour in Heterogeneous Reservoir Under the Stress Perturbation[J]. Journal of Natural Gas Science & Engineering 78(2020) 103277.
- Qihao Sun, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Guang Li, Xuelei Feng. Study on deformation failure mechanism of deep vertical shaft in Jinchuan mining area[J]. Sustainability 2020 12, 2226.
- Qingli Zeng, Guangxiang Yuan, Mauri McSaveney, Fengshan Ma, Rongqiang Wei, Liye Liao, Hua Du. Timing and seismic origin of Nixu rock avalanche in southern Tibet and its implications on Nimu active fault[J]. Engineering Geology 268 (2020) 105522.
- Guowei Liu, Fengshan Ma, Gang Liu, Jie Guo, Xueliang Duan, Hongyu Gu. Quantification of Water Sources in a Coastal Gold Mine Through End-member Mixing Analysis Combining Multivariate Statistical Methods[J]. Water 2020, 12, 580.
- Shuaiqi Liu, Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao, Jie Guo, Xueliang Duan, and Qihao Sun. Numerical Investigation of a Hydrosplitting Fracture and Weak Plane Interaction Using Discrete Element Modeling[J]. Water 2020, 12, 535.
- Rong Lu, Fengshan Ma, Jie Zhao, Jianbo Wang, Guilin Li and Bing Dai. Monitoring and Analysis of Stress and Deformation Features of Boundary Part of Backfill in Metal Mine[J]. Sustainability 2020, 12, 733.
- Fengshan Ma, Feng Liu, Rong Lu, Jie Guo. Analysis of backfill stability using the beam theory with the method of numerical simulation[C]. Rock Mechanics for Natural Resources and Infrastructure Development-Fontoura et al. (eds.). Proceedings in Earth and geosciences series, Volume 6. Published by CRC Press/Balkema, 2020: 2804-2811.
- Guang Li, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Haijun Zhao, Gang Liu. Study on deformation failure mechanism and support technology of deep soft rock roadway[J]. Engineering Geology 264 (2020) 105262.
- Xueliang Duan, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Haijun Zhao, Hongyu Gu, Shuaiqi Liu and Qihao Sun. Source Identification and Quantification of Seepage Water in a Coastal Mine, in China[J]. Water 2019, 11, 1862.
- Jie Wang; Fengshan Ma. Method to Address Brittle Rock Strength Scatter Through Fracture Density[J]. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 2019, 52(9): 3485-3491.
- Haijun Zhao, Dwayne D. Tannant, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo and Xuelei Feng. Investigation of Hydraulic Fracturing Behavior in Heterogeneous Laminated Rock Using a Micromechanics-Based Numerical Approach[J]. Energies 2019, 12, 3500.
- Xin Hui, Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao, Jiamo Xu. Monitoring and statistical analysis of mine subsidence at three metal mines in China[J]. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment (2019) 78:3983-4001.
- Guowei Liu, Fengshan Ma, Gang Liu, Haijun Zhao, Jie Guo and Jiayuan Cao, Application of Multivariate Statistical Analysis to IdentifyWater Sources in A Coastal Gold Mine,Shandong, China[J]. Sustainability 2019, 11, 3345.
- Gang Liu, Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao, Guang Li, Jiayuan Cao and Jie Guo. Study on Fracture Distribution Law and the Influence of Discrete Fractures on the Stability of Roadway Surrounding Rock in the Sanshandao Coastal Gold Mine, China[J]. Sustainability 2019, 11, 2758.
- Xueliang Duan, Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao, Jie Guo, Hongyu Gu, Rong Lu, Guowei Liu. Determining mine water sources and mixing ratios affected by mining in a coastal gold mine, in China[J]. Environmental Earth Sciences (2019) 78:299.
- Guang Li, Fengshan Ma, Gang Liu, Haijun Zhao and Jie Guo. A Strain-Softening Constitutive Model of Heterogeneous Rock Mass Considering Statistical Damage and Its Application in Numerical Modeling of Deep Roadways[J]. Sustainability 2019, 11, 2399.
- Xuelei Feng, Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao, Gang Liu, and Jie Guo. Gas Multiple Flow Mechanisms and Apparent Permeability Evaluation in Shale Reservoirs[J]. Sustainability 2019, 11, 2114.
- Jiayuan Cao, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Rong Lu, Guowei Liu. Assessment of mining-related seabed subsidence using GIS spatial regression methods: a case study of the Sanshandao gold mine (Laizhou, Shandong Province, China)[J]. Environmental Earth Sciences (2019) 78:26.
- Rong Lu, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Haijun Zhao. Analysis and monitoring of roadway deformation mechanisms in nickel mine, China[J]. Concurrency Computat Pract Exper. 2018; e4832.
- Rong Lu, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Haijun Zhao. Monitoring and analysis of ground subsidence and backfill stress distribution in Jinchuan Mine, China[J]. Current science, 2018, 115(10): 1970-1977.
- Rong Lu, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Haijun Zhao. Monitoring and mechanisms of roadway deformation in Jinchuan Mine 2, China[J]. Quarterly Journal of Indian Pulp and Paper Technical Association, 2018, 30(8):352-362.
- Haijun Zhao, Fengshan Ma, Gang Liu, Xuelei Feng & Jie Guo. Analytical investigation of hydraulic fracture-induced seismicity and fault activation[J]. Environmental Earth Sciences (2018) 77: 526.
- Hongyu Gu, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Kepeng Li & Rong Lu. Assessment of Water Sources and Mixing of Groundwater in a Coastal Mine: The Sanshandao Gold Mine, China[J]. Mine Water and the Environment (2018) 37:351-365.
- Hongyu Gu, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Haijun Zhao, Rong Lu, Gang Liu. A Spatial Mixing Model to Assess Groundwater Dynamics Affectedby Mining in a Coastal Fractured Aquifer, China[J]. Mine Water and the Environment (2018) 37:405-420.
- Fengshan Ma, Hongyu Gu, Jie Guo, and Rong Lu. Analysis of ground deformation based on GPS in Sanshandao gold mine, China[J]. Journal of Nepal Geological Society, 2018, vol. 55 (Sp. Issue), pp.7–14.
- Kuo Ding, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Haijun Zhao, Rong Lu, Feng Liu. Investigation of the Mechanism of Roof Caving in the Jinchuan Nickel[J]. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering (2018) 51:1215-1226.
- Fengshan Ma, Zhifu Sun, Zongfeng Sun, Xin’e Wang, Rong Lu, Hongyu Gu, Jie Guo, Xiaoning Cai. Temperature measurement used for 4000-m depth drilling and geothermal characteristics in Jiaodong Peninsula, China[J]. Environ Earth Sci (2017) 76:728.
- Hongyu Gu, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Kepeng Li, Rong Lu. Hydrochemistry, multidimensional statistics, and rock mechanics investigations for Sanshandao Gold Mine, China[J], Arab J Geosci (2017) 10:62.
- Fengshan Ma, Zhanlu Li, Jie Wang, Kuo Ding. Monitoring and engineering geology analysis of the Zhangmu landslide in Tibet, China[J]. Bull Eng Geol Environ (2017) 76: 855-873.
- MA Feng-shan, DI Qing-yun, LI Ke-peng, FU Chang-min, WANG Shan-fei, LI Wei. Application of resistivity imaging in detecting water-bearing structures at a seabed gold mine[J]. Chinese Journal of Geophysics, 2016, 59(6): 717-724.
- Fengshan Ma, Qingyun Di, Kepeng Li, Shanfei Wang, Wei Li. Detection and inversion of diggings water-bearing structure by using electrical imaging[J]. Guoqiang Xue et al. (eds.). Resource Detection and Environmental Protection with Applied Geophysics. Atlantis Press, 2016, 56-58.
Kuo Ding, Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao, Jie Guo, Jianjun Zhu, Maohua Tian. Monitoring and Mechanism of Ground Movement and Fissures Formed by Block Caving and Sublevel Filling in the Jingerquan Nickel Mine, China[J]. International Journal of Simulation Systems, Science & Technology, 2016, 17(28): 29.1-29.8.
- Kepeng Li, Fengshan Ma, Shanfei Wang, Wei Li. Application of a New Method to Analysis of Mine Water Evolution by Mixing Ratio[J]. International Journal of Simulation Systems, Science & Technology, 2016. 17(24): 13.1-13.7.
- Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao, Jie Guo. Investigating the characteristics of mine water in a subsea mine using groundwater geochemistry and stable isotopes[J]. Environ Earth Sci (2015) 74: 6703-6715.
- Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao, Renmao Yuan, Jie Guo. Ground movement resulting from underground backfill mining in a nickel mine (Gansu Province, China)[J]. Nat Hazards (2015) 77: 1475-1490.
- Ma Fengshan, Li Kepeng, Ding Kuo, and Liu Feng. Water Seepage Analysis of a Seabed Metal Mine[C]. G. Lollino et al. (eds.). Engineering Geology for Society and Territory – Volume 3. Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015, 223-226.
- Jie Guo, Haijun Zhao, Fengshan Ma, Kepeng Li and Chunhu Zhao. Investigating the permeability of fractured rock masses and the origin of water in a mine tunnel in Shandong Province, China[J]. Water Science & Technology(2015)72.11: 2006-2017.
- Liu Feng, Ma Fengshan, Guo Jie and Ding Kuo. Study of Water-rock Interaction with Hydrochemical and Isotopic Datum in Laizhou Bay[J]. The Open Chemical Engineering Journal, 2015, 9, 90-97.
- Rong Lu, Fengshan Ma. Contrast of Treatment on Simulated Water by Biological Aerated Filterand Membrane Bio-Reactor[C]. Edited by Prasad Yarlagadda. International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environmental Science (ICAEES 2015). 2015 Published by Atlantis Press, 133-138.
- Rong Lu, Fengshan Ma. The COD Removal Characteristics in Lab-scale Simulated Wastewater Treatment by BAF and MBR[C]. 2015 International Conference on Environment, Manufacturing Industry and Economic Development (EMIED 2015), November 14-15, 2015, Wuhan, China, 37-42.
- Ma F. S., Wei A. H., Deng Q. H., Zhao H. J.. Hydrochemical Characteristics and the Suitability of Groundwater in the Coastal Region of Tangshan, China[J]. Journal of Earth Science, 2014, 25(6): 1067-1085.
- Haijun Zhao, Fengshan Ma, Yamin Zhang, Jie Guo. Monitoring and assessment of mining subsidence in a metal mine in China[J]. Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, 2014, 13(12): 3015-3024.
- Haijun Zhao, Fengshan Ma, Jiamo Xu, Jie Guo. Guangxiang Yuan, Experimental Investigations of Fault Reactivation Induced by Slope Excavations in China[J]. Bull Eng Geol Environ (2014),73(3): 891-901.
- Fengshan Ma, Jie Wang, Renmao Yuan, Haijun Zhao, Jie Guo. Application of AHP and least squares method for landslide susceptibility assessment along Zhong-Wu natural gas pipeline, China[J]. Landslides (2013) 10: 481-492.
- Feng-shan Ma, Qing-hai Deng, Dickson Cunningham, Ren-mao Yuan, Hai-jun Zhao. Vertical shaft collapse at the Jinchuan Nickel Mine, Gansu Province, China: analysis of contributing factors and causal mechanisms[J]. Environ Earth Sci (2013) 69: 21-28.
- F.S.Ma, R.L.Hu, J.H.Xiong, and Q.H.Deng. Research Progress and Trend of Geotechnical Environmental Problems in Large-Scale Reclamation Projects[C]. Y.Huang et.al. (eds.). New Frontiers in Engineering Geology and the Environment. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013, 163-169.
- F. Ma, K.P. Li, H. Zhao & J. Guo. Water seepage characteristics caused by rock mass deformation in a mine[C]. Wu & Qi (eds.). Global View of Engineering Geology and the Environment. 2013 Taylor & Francis Group, London, 373-378.
- Haijun Zhao, FengshanMa, JiamoXu, JieGuo. Preliminary quantitative study of fault reactivation induced by open-pit mining[J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences (2013) 59: 120-127.
- Haijun Zhao, Fengshan Ma, Yamin Zhang, Jie Guo. Monitoring and mechanisms of ground deformation and ground fissures induced by cut-and-fill mining in the Jinchuan Mine 2, China[J]. Environ Earth Sci (2013) 68: 1903-1911.
- Haijun Zhao, Fengshan Ma, Yamin Zhang, Jie Guo. Monitoring and Analysis of the Mining-Induced Ground Movement in the Longshou Mine, China[J]. Rock Mech Rock Eng (2013) 46 (1): 207-211.
- Haijun Zhao, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo & Aihua Wei. Characteristics and mechanisms of mining-induced fault reactivations in an open-pit mine[C]. Wu & Qi (eds.). Global View of Engineering Geology and the Environment. 2013 Taylor & Francis Group, London, 385-390.
- F.S.Ma, J.Wang, H.J.Zhao, Y.M.Zhang,J.Guo. Landslide hazard assessment along Zhong-Wu natural gas pipeline,China[C]. Eberhardt et al. (eds.). Landslide and Engineered Slopes: Protecting Society through Improved Understanding. 2012 Taylor & Francis Group, London, 1853-1860.
- Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao, and Jie Guo. Evaluation of Rock Mass Permeability Based on Geometry Measuring Method in a Gold Mine[J]. Advanced Materials Research Vols. 455-456 (2012) pp 1545-1551.
- Fengshan Ma, Aihua Wei, Demin Ding, Jie Guo. The land subsidence characteristic following the termination of groundwater pumping to different aquifers[J]. Advanced Materials Research Vols. 368-373 (2012) pp 164-168.
- Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao, Yamin Zhang, Jie Guo, Aihua Wei, Zhiquan Wu. Yonglong Zhang, GPS monitoring analysis of rock mass movement and deformation of mine from open pit mining to underground mining[J]. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 2012, 4(1): 82-87.
- Haijun Zhao, FengshanMa, JiamoXu, JieGuo. In situ stress field inversion and its application in mining-induced rock mass movement[J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 53(2012)120-128.
- Haijun Zhao, Fengshan Ma, Guoqing Li, Yamin Zhang, Jie Guo. Study of the hydrogeological characteristics and permeability of the Xinli Seabed Gold Mine in Laizhou Bay, Jiaodong Peninsula, China[J]. Environ Earth Sci, (2012)65:2003-2014.
- Haijun Zhao, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo. Regularity and formation mechanism of large-scale abrupt karst collapse in southern China in the first half of 2010[J]. Nat Hazards (2012) 60: 1037-1054.
- H. J. Zhao, F. S. Ma, Y. M. Zhang, J. Guo & A. H. Wei. A discussion about boundary conditions in numerical simulation and its application in mining-induced rock mass movement[C]. Qian & Zhou (eds.). Harmonising Rock Engineering and the Environment. 2012 Taylor & Francis Group, London, 557-562.
- Jie Guo, Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao. Monitoring of Ground Fissures Induced by Underground Mining[J]. Advanced Materials Research Vols. 524-527 (2012) pp 622-625.
- Wei Aaihua, Ma Fengshan, Yan Dongfei and Feng Yu. The Salinization Problem of the Deep of Groundwater Based on Multivariable Statistical Methods[J]. Advanced Materials Research Vols. 594-597 (2012) pp 2520-2524.
- Qinghai Deng, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo, Liping Zhang, Rui Yu. The effect of karst cave space distribution on deformation law of double track tunnel surrounding rock[J]. Advanced Materials Research Vols. 374-377 (2012) pp 2446-2451.
- F.S.Ma, Y.S.Yang, R.M.Yuan, B.K.Yao, J.Guo. Effect of regional land subsidence on engineering structures: a case study of the 6-km long Su-tong Yantze River Bridge[J]. Bull Eng Geol Environ (2011) 70: 449-459.
- MA Fengshan, WEI Aihua, HAN Zhantao, ZHAO Haijun and GUO Jie. The Characteristics and Causes of Land Subsidence in Tanggu Based on the GPS Survey System and Numerical Simulation[J]. Acta Geologica Sinica (English edition), 2011, 85(6): 1495-1507.
- Fengshan Ma, Aihua Wei, Demin Ding, Jie Guo. Numerical simulation of land subsidence caused by high-rise building, applied in Tanggu, China[J]. Advanced Materials Research Vols. 250-253 (2011) pp 1503-1509.
- Fengshan Ma, Haijun Zhao,Yamin Zhang, Jie Guo. Study of ground movement by GPS monitoring in a open pit mine[C]. Environmental Geosciences and Engineering Survey for Territory Protection and Population Safety (EngeoPro-2011) / International Conference under the aegis of IAEG, 2011, pp222-225.
- Haijun Zhao, Fengshan Ma, Jie Guo. Analysis of ground fissures induced by underground mining in a metal mine[J]. Advanced Materials Research Vols. 255-260 (2011) pp 3754-3758.
- Haijun Zhao, Fengshan Ma and Jie Guo. Physical modelling of joint effects on deformation and failure of tunnels[J]. Advanced Materials Research Vols. 243-249 (2011) pp 3205-3210.
- Aihua wei, Fengshan Ma, Demin Ding, Jie Guo. Optimization Mining of Groundwater Using a Simulation Model in Tanggu[C]. Proceedings 2011 International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Protection. IEEE Press, 2011, 144-147.
- Qinghai Deng, Jiamo Xu, Fengshan Ma, Chunhe Yang. Relation between surrounding rock displacement and its size of shaft on its self-weight body force condition[J]. Applied Mechanics and Materials Vols. 90-93 (2011) pp 2152-2156.
- F.S. Ma, H.J. Zhao, Y.M. Zhang, J. Guo. Ground subsidence induced by backfill-mining of a nickel mine and development forecasts[C], Land Subsidence, Associated Hazards and the Role of Natural Resources Development, IAHS Publ. 339, 2010, 235-237.
- F.S. Ma, H.J. Zhao, D.M. Ding, Y.M. Zhang, J. Wang & J. Guo. Regularity of ground rockmass movement induced by backfill mining of a metal mine[C]. Williams et al. (eds.). Geologically Active. 2010 Taylor & Francis Group, London, 3287-3292.
- Li Guoqing, Meng Zhaoping, Ma Fengshan, Zhao Haijun,Ding Demin, Liu Qin, Wang Cheng. Calcuiation of Stratum Surface Principal Curvature Based on a Moving Least Squares Method[J]. Journal of China University of Mining ＆Technology, 2008, 18(1): 59-63.
- F. Ma, Y.S.Yang, R.Yuan, Z. Cai, S.Pan. Study of shallow groundwater quality evolution under saline intrusion with environmental isotopes and geochemistry[J]. Environ Geol (2007) 51: 1009-1017.
- Renmao Yuan, Y.S. Yang, X. Qiu, F.S. Ma. Environmental hazard analysis and effective remediation of highway seepage[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials 142 (2007) 381-388.
- Deng Qinghai, Ma Fengshan, Yuan Renmao, Yao Bingkui. Geological Environment Problems Caused by Controlling Groundwater Exploitation in Jiangyin City[J]. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology, 2007, 17(1): 0085-0089.
- Fengshan Ma, Y.S.Yang, Z.Cai, M.Chen, R.Ynan. Dynamic process analyses of saline intrusion with over-exploitation by coupled flow and dispersive modeling[J]. Environ Geol (2005) 48: 818-828.
- X.Li, S.J.Wang, T.Y.Liu, F.S.Ma. Ground surface movement and fissures induced by underground mining in the Jinchuan Nickel Mine[J]. Engineeing Geology, 2004, 76: 93-107.
- Ma Fengshan, Cai Zhuhuang. A Study on the environmental effect of groundwater overdraft and overall optimizing of water resource exploitation[C]. Future groundwater resources at risk, IHP-V ？ Technicai Documents in Hydrology/No.27. UNESCO, Paris, 2000, 39-42.
- Zuhuang Cai, Fengshan Ma, Weihua Song. A Case Study of Saline Intrusion on the Coast of Laizhou Bay of Bohai Sea[C]. Mengxing Chen & Zuhuang Cai (Eds.). Grondwater Reasources and the Related Environ-hydrogeologic Problems in China. Seismological Press, Beijing, 2000, 45-49.
- Li Shihui, Wu Xiangyang, Ma Fengshan. Application of precedent type analysis(PTA) in the construction of Ertan hydrocelectric Station, China[J]. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci., 1998, 35(6): 787-795.
- Cai Zuhuang, Ma Fengshan, Song Weihua. Basic theory of saline intrusion and its application to prediction of intrusion development[J]. Scientia Geologica Sinica, 1998 , 7(1): 103-107.
- Ma Fengshan, Cai Zuhuang. Two trains of study on saline intrusion[C]. Wang Sijing (Editor), Xu Bin (Co-editor). Advances in engineering geology. China three gorges publishing house, Beijing, China 1996, 132-134.
- Cai Zuhuang, Chen Mengxiong, Ma Fengshan. Acontribution to the theory of saline intrusion[C], Future Groundwater Resources at Risk. Publications of the Acadmey of Finland, Painatuskeskus, 1994, 21-32.
- Wang Fakun and Ma Fengshan. Regularities of karst development in Taiyuan-Huoxian region[C]. Proceedings of the IAH 21st Congress, Vol. X X I, part 1. Published by Geologicas Publishing House, Beijing, China, 1988, 232.
|COPYRIGHT @ INSTITUTE OF GEOLOGY AND GEOPHYSICS CHINESE ACADEMY OF SCIENCES (IGGCAS)
No. 19, Beitucheng Xilu, Chaoyang District, 100029, Beijing, PR China
Tel：010-82998001 Fax：010-62010846 Email：firstname.lastname@example.org